28 Taliban militants killed in Pakistan
Peshawar: Pakistan security forces
repulsed a Taliban attack on a check post and shelled militant
positions in the restive tribal belt today, killing 28
terrorists, security officials have said.
At least 20 militants were killed when troops repulsed
an attack on the Salala Ziarat check post in Mohmand tribal
region. Thirty more rebels were injured in the skirmish, the
In the Orakzai tribal region, security forces targeted
militant hideouts with artillery. Eight militants were killed
two compounds destroyed in the shelling, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Russia might use Iran air base again to carry out attacks on terror targets in Syria
- Sri Lanka vs Australia, 2nd ODI — As it happened...
- Special session of Goa Assembly to ratify GST on August 31
- Tokyo, Seoul, Beijing to discuss North Korean missile test
- Fiji military chief visits New Zealand for rebuilding of links between the armed forces