28 Taliban militants killed in Pakistan
Peshawar: Pakistan security forces
repulsed a Taliban attack on a check post and shelled militant
positions in the restive tribal belt today, killing 28
terrorists, security officials have said.
At least 20 militants were killed when troops repulsed
an attack on the Salala Ziarat check post in Mohmand tribal
region. Thirty more rebels were injured in the skirmish, the
In the Orakzai tribal region, security forces targeted
militant hideouts with artillery. Eight militants were killed
two compounds destroyed in the shelling, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?