30 militants killed in Afghan operations
Kabul: Thirty Taliban militants have been killed and 38 others wounded in military operations since Saturday, the Afghan interior ministry said on Sunday.
The Afghan National Police conducted several operations with the army, intelligence service and NATO coalition troops in Nangarhar, Kapisa, Kunduz, Kandahar, Uruzgan, Logar and Helmand provinces, Xinhua reported.
Three militants were arrested, the ministry said. Many weapons were seized and several landmines were defused in the operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Seers, religious orders need to work towards a modern India: PM Modi
- Has Dhanush replaced Vicky Kaushal in Bejoy Nambiar's next?
- Bhagwant Mann smells of alcohol, can't sit next to him: Suspended AAP MP Harinder Khalsa
- Simply irresistible! You cannot take your eyes off majestic Priyanka Chopra on Flaunt cover- See it to believe it
- Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline and John Abraham run for their lives in new 'Dishoom' POSTER? Pic inside