30 militants killed in Afghan operations
Kabul: Thirty Taliban militants have been killed and 38 others wounded in military operations since Saturday, the Afghan interior ministry said on Sunday.
The Afghan National Police conducted several operations with the army, intelligence service and NATO coalition troops in Nangarhar, Kapisa, Kunduz, Kandahar, Uruzgan, Logar and Helmand provinces, Xinhua reported.
Three militants were arrested, the ministry said. Many weapons were seized and several landmines were defused in the operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Kevin Magnussen taken to hospital for checks after crash at Belgian Grand Prix
- Study Constitution well, understand democratic process: President to law students
- Belgian Grand Prix: Nico Rosberg cruises to victory at Spa, Lewis Hamilton third
- 60 Taliban militants killed in Afghanistan battle
- Myanmar President visits Taj Mahal