Baloch movement not fuelled by India: US
Washington: The separatist movement in Pakistan`s Balochistan province is fuelled by the country`s domestic policies and not India, a top US official said on Wednesday.
"I don`t think that the existence of a terrorist or a separatist movement in Balochistan is fuelled by Indian financing or anything like that," US Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asia Robert Blake said.
"I think it`s fuelled by domestic issues that are internal to Pakistan," Blake said in his interaction with Defence Writers Group here.
Pakistan has repeatedly accused India of supporting the rebels in Balochistan in order to destabilise the country.
India, however, has categorically denied the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why