Baloch movement not fuelled by India: US
Washington: The separatist movement in Pakistan`s Balochistan province is fuelled by the country`s domestic policies and not India, a top US official said on Wednesday.
"I don`t think that the existence of a terrorist or a separatist movement in Balochistan is fuelled by Indian financing or anything like that," US Assistant Secretary of State for South and Central Asia Robert Blake said.
"I think it`s fuelled by domestic issues that are internal to Pakistan," Blake said in his interaction with Defence Writers Group here.
Pakistan has repeatedly accused India of supporting the rebels in Balochistan in order to destabilise the country.
India, however, has categorically denied the allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack