Blast in Karachi, 18 injured
Karachi: An explosion in a densely populated area of Pakistan`s largest city Karachi on Thursday left about 18 people injured.
The explosion took place in Majeed colony, Landhi area, at a popular tea stall called Nadeem hotel and about 18 people were injured, some of them critically, police said.
"The police and bomb disposal squads have rushed to the spot but as yet the intensity and nature of the blast is not known," SSP Imran Shaukat said.
Earlier, seven people were injured in a grenade attack in Quetta. The attack took place on Saryab road.
"The injured included one security official and six civilians," a senior official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday