Blast in Karachi, 18 injured
Karachi: An explosion in a densely populated area of Pakistan`s largest city Karachi on Thursday left about 18 people injured.
The explosion took place in Majeed colony, Landhi area, at a popular tea stall called Nadeem hotel and about 18 people were injured, some of them critically, police said.
"The police and bomb disposal squads have rushed to the spot but as yet the intensity and nature of the blast is not known," SSP Imran Shaukat said.
Earlier, seven people were injured in a grenade attack in Quetta. The attack took place on Saryab road.
"The injured included one security official and six civilians," a senior official said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Solar Impulse 2 lands in Spain, completes world's first Atlantic flight
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Brexit 'wake-up call for Europe', says Austrian President Heinz Fischer
- SHOCKING! Islamic State-linked Saudi twin brothers attack own family, stab mother
- Sri Lanka's parliament votes in favour of right to information bill
- WATCH: What a dance! Sizzling performance by IIT-Delhi girls on Sunny Leone's Baby Doll - You'll go mad!
- SHAME! Labourer demands wages; employer beats him to death