Boy thrashed for delay in serving tea
Islamabad: An 11-year-old Pakistani boy was hung upside down from the ceiling fan and brutally beaten with a cricket bat for delay in serving tea to the owner of a shop where he worked.
Muhammad Nasir, 11, was saved by passersby who heard his agonizing cries.
Nasir "was screaming when we took him down", Express Tribune qouted an eyewitness as saying.
On Friday, shopowner Chaudhry Niaz asked Nasir to get him tea.
When Nasir got late, Rasool tied him up and thrashed him.
Said Liaqat, the eyewitness: "It was a dreadful sight. The boy was screaming to be forgiven but Rasool just kept hitting him until we stopped him."
When people intervened, the beating stopped. But as soon as the crowd dispersed, Rasool resumed assaulting Nasir.
"The second time he took burning tongs from the stove and began chasing after the boy," said another eyewitness.
Doctors said the boy had been severely beaten and had suffered a head injury.
Nasir`s distraught father Khuda Baksh said: "I want the man to be caught and made an example of."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read