Bus accident in Pakistan kills 12
Islamabad: At least 12 people, including women and children, were killed and 29 others injured today when a bus overturned in Pakistan`s Sindh province, police said.
The accident occurred on the busy Indus Highway in Bhan Saeedabad of Dadu district in the province. The bus was going from Shahdadkot to provincial capital Karachi, they said.
A local police official said that they are investigating the cause of the accident. Radio Pakistan said the dead included several women and children.
Road accident are common in Pakistan. At least 15 people, including a woman and two children, were killed on Saturday when a moving train crushed a packed motorcycle rickshaw at a railway crossing in Sheikhupura of Punjab province.
Meanwhile, in a separate incident 11 people were drowned yesterday when a speeding van fell into a canal in Rajanpur district in southern Punjab.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory