Foreign soldier dies in Afghanistan
Kabul: A soldier of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) died in eastern Afghanistan Sunday, a security official said.
The ISAF soldier died of non-battle injuries, Xinhua reported citing the official.
In keeping with the policy so far, ISAF has not revealed the identity of the soldier.
The total number of foreign soldiers killed in Afghanistan has risen to 55 this year.
Nearly 50,000 NATO-led ISAF troops are stationed in Afghanistan.
Some 32,800 of them were Americans.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Gurdaspur terror attack- As it happened
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- APJ Abdul Kalam: Not Hindu, Not Muslim – Death of an 'Indian'
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India