Former Nepalese PM Koirala admitted to hospital
Kathmandu: Former prime minister and Nepali Congress president Girija Prasad Koirala was on Tuesday admitted to Martyrs` Ganga Lal Memorial Heart Centre for treatment.
The ailing 86-year-old politician is suffering from accumulating water in the lungs, cold and fever, his aides said.
Koirala was supposed to fly to Singapore today for a medical check up. However, the plan has been put off at the moment, said Koirala`s political advisor Suresh Chalise.
Koirala was prime minister for four times, during 1991-1994, 1998-1999, 2000-2001, 2006-2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Sheena Bora murder: DNA sample to reveal the truth
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Sheena murder case: Villager helps locate spot where body was buried