Former Nepalese PM Koirala admitted to hospital
Kathmandu: Former prime minister and Nepali Congress president Girija Prasad Koirala was on Tuesday admitted to Martyrs` Ganga Lal Memorial Heart Centre for treatment.
The ailing 86-year-old politician is suffering from accumulating water in the lungs, cold and fever, his aides said.
Koirala was supposed to fly to Singapore today for a medical check up. However, the plan has been put off at the moment, said Koirala`s political advisor Suresh Chalise.
Koirala was prime minister for four times, during 1991-1994, 1998-1999, 2000-2001, 2006-2008.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- India's B-schools disaster: Only 7 percent graduates employable, says Assocham
- Goa’s beautiful Morjim Beach – In Pics
- Auto-driver booked in Bengaluru for racial abuse of Northeast
- Kuldeep Bishnoi's Haryana Janhit Party merges with Congress to 'uproot BJP'
- Is China provoking India to aim at its soft belly?