Former Nepalese PM Koirala admitted to hospital
Kathmandu: Former prime minister and Nepali Congress president Girija Prasad Koirala was on Tuesday admitted to Martyrs` Ganga Lal Memorial Heart Centre for treatment.
The ailing 86-year-old politician is suffering from accumulating water in the lungs, cold and fever, his aides said.
Koirala was supposed to fly to Singapore today for a medical check up. However, the plan has been put off at the moment, said Koirala`s political advisor Suresh Chalise.
Koirala was prime minister for four times, during 1991-1994, 1998-1999, 2000-2001, 2006-2008.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP