Four NATO soldiers die in Afghan bomb blast
Kabul: Four NATO soldiers were killed on Monday in a bomb attack in southern Afghanistan, one of the toughest battlegrounds in a nearly 10-year Taliban insurgency, the alliance said in a statement.
The US-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF), NATO`s mission in the war-torn country, did not provide the nationalities of the casualties, leaving it to their native countries to do so.
"Four International Security Assistance Force service members died following an improvised explosive device attack in southern Afghanistan today," it said without giving any further details.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah