Four terrorists killed in clashes with Pakistani security forces
Islamabad: At least four terrorists and one security personnel were killed on Tuesday in clashes in Sararogha area of Pakistan`s South Waziristan.
Two security personnel were also injured in the clashes with terrorists that took place early this morning.
Media reports said one soldier was killed when a suicide bomber blew himself up during the operation.
Another suicide bomber was shot dead by the forces, the reports said, adding that the militants fled leaving behind bodies of their fallen comrades.
Security forces are undertaking an extensive search operation in the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Rio Games 2016: Olympic Village controversy reignites in pessimistic Brazil
- Baby boy 'walks' out of his mother's womb in new birthing trend of 'natural caesarean' – Watch the amazing moment!
- GST: 1% additional tax dropped; states to get full compensation for first 5 years
- Did PCB chief Shaharyar Khan gift 'hijabs' to ECB's female staff? Here's the truth...
- Brie Larson admits she feared backlash for 'Captain Marvel' casting