Imran Khan says will not take oath from Zardari if PTI wins elections
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) chief has said he would never take oath from President Asif Ali Zardari if his party wins the next general elections.
Khan said the PTI has only those workers who are committed to the party`s ideology. Khan criticised the previous government, saying that the rulers have destroyed the country`s system, reports The Nation.
He further said that the PTI has carefully drafted its manifesto to build a new Pakistan. He said the PTI would not only resolve the issue of power loadshedding in the next five years, but will also reduce electricity charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery