Imran Khan says will not take oath from Zardari if PTI wins elections
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) chief has said he would never take oath from President Asif Ali Zardari if his party wins the next general elections.
Khan said the PTI has only those workers who are committed to the party`s ideology. Khan criticised the previous government, saying that the rulers have destroyed the country`s system, reports The Nation.
He further said that the PTI has carefully drafted its manifesto to build a new Pakistan. He said the PTI would not only resolve the issue of power loadshedding in the next five years, but will also reduce electricity charges.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!