Imran Khan to be discharged from hospital next week
Lahore: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan will be discharged from Shaukat Khanum Cancer Memorial Hospital next week.
Doctors said Khan is recovering at a quick pace and is all set to be discharged, adding that they are expecting him to make a complete recovery in the next few weeks, reports the Daily Times.
Khan was injured on May 07 during his party`s election campaign at Ghalib Market in Lahore when he fell off a lifter and received two injuries on his skull while his backbone and a rib was hurt.
Doctors have said that injury to Khan`s back had caused no neurological damage and the strength and mobility of his limbs remained undiminished. They said that Khan was able to sit up in bed and is now undergoing regular physiotherapy after the removal of his stitches on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends