Imran Khan to be discharged from hospital next week
Lahore: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan will be discharged from Shaukat Khanum Cancer Memorial Hospital next week.
Doctors said Khan is recovering at a quick pace and is all set to be discharged, adding that they are expecting him to make a complete recovery in the next few weeks, reports the Daily Times.
Khan was injured on May 07 during his party`s election campaign at Ghalib Market in Lahore when he fell off a lifter and received two injuries on his skull while his backbone and a rib was hurt.
Doctors have said that injury to Khan`s back had caused no neurological damage and the strength and mobility of his limbs remained undiminished. They said that Khan was able to sit up in bed and is now undergoing regular physiotherapy after the removal of his stitches on Thursday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma