Imran Khan to be discharged from hospital next week
Lahore: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan will be discharged from Shaukat Khanum Cancer Memorial Hospital next week.
Doctors said Khan is recovering at a quick pace and is all set to be discharged, adding that they are expecting him to make a complete recovery in the next few weeks, reports the Daily Times.
Khan was injured on May 07 during his party`s election campaign at Ghalib Market in Lahore when he fell off a lifter and received two injuries on his skull while his backbone and a rib was hurt.
Doctors have said that injury to Khan`s back had caused no neurological damage and the strength and mobility of his limbs remained undiminished. They said that Khan was able to sit up in bed and is now undergoing regular physiotherapy after the removal of his stitches on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you