Japan embassy gets bombing threat in Pakistan
Islamabad: The Japanese government has asked its diplomats and citizens living in Pakistan to take extra safety measures following bomb attack threats to its embassy in Islamabad, Online news agency reported Tuesday.
Japan has also contacted the government of Pakistan to carry out investigation in this regard, media reports said.
According to details, the Japanese embassy received a phone call from an unidentified person who threatened to explode the embassy building located in the heart of Pakistan`s capital.
Following the telephone call, the high-ups of the embassy informed the local police about it.
The Japanese government also issued directions to its people to ensure their security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- India, Bangladesh enclave residents get freedom after 68 years