Japan embassy gets bombing threat in Pakistan
Islamabad: The Japanese government has asked its diplomats and citizens living in Pakistan to take extra safety measures following bomb attack threats to its embassy in Islamabad, Online news agency reported Tuesday.
Japan has also contacted the government of Pakistan to carry out investigation in this regard, media reports said.
According to details, the Japanese embassy received a phone call from an unidentified person who threatened to explode the embassy building located in the heart of Pakistan`s capital.
Following the telephone call, the high-ups of the embassy informed the local police about it.
The Japanese government also issued directions to its people to ensure their security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users