Japan embassy gets bombing threat in Pakistan
Islamabad: The Japanese government has asked its diplomats and citizens living in Pakistan to take extra safety measures following bomb attack threats to its embassy in Islamabad, Online news agency reported Tuesday.
Japan has also contacted the government of Pakistan to carry out investigation in this regard, media reports said.
According to details, the Japanese embassy received a phone call from an unidentified person who threatened to explode the embassy building located in the heart of Pakistan`s capital.
Following the telephone call, the high-ups of the embassy informed the local police about it.
The Japanese government also issued directions to its people to ensure their security.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- New survey reveals why men resort to unprotected sex
- 4.7 magnitude earthquake hits India-Bangladesh border region
- Google pays musical tribute to Bollywood legend RD Burman on his 77th birth anniversary! - See pic
- British EU vote unnerves world leaders and markets
- Copa America final: Chile beat Argentina 4-2 to win title after Lionel Messi misses penalty kick