`Malala continues to make satisfactory progress`
London: Pakistani teenage rights activist Malala Yousafzai, who was shot in her head by the Taliban for advocating girls` education, continues to make satisfactory progress, the doctors have said.
Malala is currently under treatment at a hospital in Birmingham after being shot on October 09.
"Malala continues to make satisfactory progress at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. The medical team supervising her care described her condition as comfortable and stable," the hospital said in a statement on Thursday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port