Militants kill two policemen in Pakistan
Islamabad: Two policemen, including a Deputy Superintendent of Police, were killed in an attack by suspected militants in Quetta city of southwest Pakistan on Monday, officials said.
DSP Mir Mohammad Dashti and his bodyguard were shot dead in Essa Nagri area of Quetta `this evening`.
Both men were seriously injured in the shooting and Dashti died while being taken to hospital.
The other policeman succumbed to his injuries in hospital, officials said.
Security officials cordoned off the area and began a search for the attackers.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!