Musharraf says Indian Army cooked up false tale of soldier’s beheading
Islamabad: Former Pakistan President General (retd) Pervez Musharraf has refuted allegations that the Indian soldier was beheaded by the Pakistan Army with the help of militants.
In an interview with a news channel, Musharraf defended the Pakistan Army’s stand dismissing allegations that an Indian soldier was beheaded by the army with help from militants.
According to a newspaper, a visibly aggressive Musharraf, said that there has been no effort from India to maintain civilised relations.
Musharraf said that beheading a soldier and sending back his body is inexcusable.
However, knowing the Pakistan Army, he said that for sure that it is not in their culture to do something as horrific as that, and no disciplined army would do that
When grilled further about the army’s alleged nexus with militants, Musharraf said that the country was not filled with mad people.
He added that the politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video