Musharraf says Indian Army cooked up false tale of soldier’s beheading
Islamabad: Former Pakistan President General (retd) Pervez Musharraf has refuted allegations that the Indian soldier was beheaded by the Pakistan Army with the help of militants.
In an interview with a news channel, Musharraf defended the Pakistan Army’s stand dismissing allegations that an Indian soldier was beheaded by the army with help from militants.
According to a newspaper, a visibly aggressive Musharraf, said that there has been no effort from India to maintain civilised relations.
Musharraf said that beheading a soldier and sending back his body is inexcusable.
However, knowing the Pakistan Army, he said that for sure that it is not in their culture to do something as horrific as that, and no disciplined army would do that
When grilled further about the army’s alleged nexus with militants, Musharraf said that the country was not filled with mad people.
He added that the politicians, media everyone in India have a tendency to be hysterical about everything.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video