Pak govt offers Rehman Malik lifetime of perks
Lahore: The Interior Ministry of Pakistan has issued a notification declaring unlimited perks and privileges for incumbent Interior Minister Rehman Malik.
According to sources, this decision may be a governmental bid to ingratiate certain incumbent coalition partners, reports The Express Tribune.
The contents, to be formally published in the next issue of Government Gazette, state that all federal ministers for interior, excluding caretaker federal ministers and those who held office when the Constitution stood suspended, can benefit indefinitely from facilities such protocol coverage by Federal Investigation Agency to the ministers, their spouses and children at all airports of the country; services of a personal staff officer/assistant private secretary/ personal assistant; a driver and an orderly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Are Indian journalists sympathising with terrorists like Burhan Wani?
- Expelled BJP leader Dayashankar Singh arrested in Bihar
- Mumbai: Man crushed to death after tree falls on car
- Who is responsible for heavy traffic jams in the country?
- Who is responsible for heavy traffic jams in the country? Part-II