Pak govt offers Rehman Malik lifetime of perks
Lahore: The Interior Ministry of Pakistan has issued a notification declaring unlimited perks and privileges for incumbent Interior Minister Rehman Malik.
According to sources, this decision may be a governmental bid to ingratiate certain incumbent coalition partners, reports The Express Tribune.
The contents, to be formally published in the next issue of Government Gazette, state that all federal ministers for interior, excluding caretaker federal ministers and those who held office when the Constitution stood suspended, can benefit indefinitely from facilities such protocol coverage by Federal Investigation Agency to the ministers, their spouses and children at all airports of the country; services of a personal staff officer/assistant private secretary/ personal assistant; a driver and an orderly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!