Pak govt offers Rehman Malik lifetime of perks
Lahore: The Interior Ministry of Pakistan has issued a notification declaring unlimited perks and privileges for incumbent Interior Minister Rehman Malik.
According to sources, this decision may be a governmental bid to ingratiate certain incumbent coalition partners, reports The Express Tribune.
The contents, to be formally published in the next issue of Government Gazette, state that all federal ministers for interior, excluding caretaker federal ministers and those who held office when the Constitution stood suspended, can benefit indefinitely from facilities such protocol coverage by Federal Investigation Agency to the ministers, their spouses and children at all airports of the country; services of a personal staff officer/assistant private secretary/ personal assistant; a driver and an orderly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi