Pak govt offers Rehman Malik lifetime of perks
Lahore: The Interior Ministry of Pakistan has issued a notification declaring unlimited perks and privileges for incumbent Interior Minister Rehman Malik.
According to sources, this decision may be a governmental bid to ingratiate certain incumbent coalition partners, reports The Express Tribune.
The contents, to be formally published in the next issue of Government Gazette, state that all federal ministers for interior, excluding caretaker federal ministers and those who held office when the Constitution stood suspended, can benefit indefinitely from facilities such protocol coverage by Federal Investigation Agency to the ministers, their spouses and children at all airports of the country; services of a personal staff officer/assistant private secretary/ personal assistant; a driver and an orderly.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Parineeti Chopra turns 'sexy pari' for sizzling photo-shoot