`Pak should assuage Europe`s fears on terrorism`
Karachi: Pakistan should allay Europe`s fear of terrorism, and human and drug trafficking emerging from Afghanistan and Pakistan, by effectively dealing the problems of extremism and terrorism emerging from this region, according to a diplomat.
Career Diplomat Shahid Ameen said this while speaking at a workshop on `Politics of Identity in Contemporary Europe` at University of Karachi, reports the Daily Times.
Ameen said Europe has to find out the solutions of its financial crisis, likewise Pakistan needs to focus on its biggest issue of extremism and terrorism itself as it has caused a lot of concerns in Europe about the Muslim country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016 Final: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs SunRisers Hyderabad — Possible XIs, Date, Time, Venue, TV Listing, Live Streaming
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- FIs can obtain self-certification via internet banking: CBDT
- Tata Communications Q4 net loss widens to Rs 205 crore