`Pak should assuage Europe`s fears on terrorism`
Karachi: Pakistan should allay Europe`s fear of terrorism, and human and drug trafficking emerging from Afghanistan and Pakistan, by effectively dealing the problems of extremism and terrorism emerging from this region, according to a diplomat.
Career Diplomat Shahid Ameen said this while speaking at a workshop on `Politics of Identity in Contemporary Europe` at University of Karachi, reports the Daily Times.
Ameen said Europe has to find out the solutions of its financial crisis, likewise Pakistan needs to focus on its biggest issue of extremism and terrorism itself as it has caused a lot of concerns in Europe about the Muslim country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- See pic: Call for further study after discovery of baboon-like creature on Mars!
- India prays for Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa; PM, Army Chief visit hospital
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch