`Pak should assuage Europe`s fears on terrorism`
Karachi: Pakistan should allay Europe`s fear of terrorism, and human and drug trafficking emerging from Afghanistan and Pakistan, by effectively dealing the problems of extremism and terrorism emerging from this region, according to a diplomat.
Career Diplomat Shahid Ameen said this while speaking at a workshop on `Politics of Identity in Contemporary Europe` at University of Karachi, reports the Daily Times.
Ameen said Europe has to find out the solutions of its financial crisis, likewise Pakistan needs to focus on its biggest issue of extremism and terrorism itself as it has caused a lot of concerns in Europe about the Muslim country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand