Pak woman doctor `kills` infant son by throwing him from roof
Lahore: A Pakistani woman doctor allegedly killed her two-month-old son by throwing him from the rooftop of her house here after a quarrel with her husband, police said Tuesday.
Ali Raza, also a doctor, alleged that his wife Mehwish Noor threw their son Danish from the rooftop after a quarrel with him yesterday.
He said the boy was killed instantly.
Raza, a resident of Sabzazar in Lahore, told police that his wife had developed some psychological disorder.
Police arrested Noor and registered a murder case against her on the basis of a complaint filed by her husband.
Police officials said Raza had married Noor about two years ago.
On Sunday night, Noor had called a police helpline and claimed that her husband wanted to go to Britain without her.
She further said she feared that his parents would kill her in his absence.
Police officials said they were investigating Noor`s claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal