Pak woman doctor `kills` infant son by throwing him from roof
Lahore: A Pakistani woman doctor allegedly killed her two-month-old son by throwing him from the rooftop of her house here after a quarrel with her husband, police said Tuesday.
Ali Raza, also a doctor, alleged that his wife Mehwish Noor threw their son Danish from the rooftop after a quarrel with him yesterday.
He said the boy was killed instantly.
Raza, a resident of Sabzazar in Lahore, told police that his wife had developed some psychological disorder.
Police arrested Noor and registered a murder case against her on the basis of a complaint filed by her husband.
Police officials said Raza had married Noor about two years ago.
On Sunday night, Noor had called a police helpline and claimed that her husband wanted to go to Britain without her.
She further said she feared that his parents would kill her in his absence.
Police officials said they were investigating Noor`s claims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone