Pakistan: Blast in Quetta, three killed
Islamabad: At least three people were killed and 26 injured after a paramilitary vehicle was attacked in the Quetta city of Pakistan`s Balochistan province on Monday, Geo News reported.
A remote-controlled device was used in the blast, police said.
According to reports, several vehicles and shops were also destroyed in the blast. The injured also include women and children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed