Pakistan: Blast in Quetta, three killed
Islamabad: At least three people were killed and 26 injured after a paramilitary vehicle was attacked in the Quetta city of Pakistan`s Balochistan province on Monday, Geo News reported.
A remote-controlled device was used in the blast, police said.
According to reports, several vehicles and shops were also destroyed in the blast. The injured also include women and children.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- PMO seeks report on Air India flights delayed by Fadnavis, Rijiju; Aviation Minister apologises
- Washington Navy Yard lockdown: As it happened