Pakistan Police to donate salary for flood relief
Islamabad: Police in Pakistan`s Sindh province will donate a day`s salary to the flood affected families of police personnel in the region, a media report said on Wednesday.
It was decided at a meeting in Karachi on Tuesday presided by Sindh Inspector General of Police Wajid Ali Durrani, the news web portal Daily Times reported.
Four trucks of relief materials, including grocery and medicines, will be dispatched to Badin, Mirpurkhas and Sanghar areas.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Delhi gang-rape: Show juvenile rapist's face to the world, demand Nirbhaya's parents