Pakistan, Saudi Arabia conclude military drill
Islamabad: The Pakistan Army and the Royal Saudi Land Forces have concluded their three-week-long joint military exercise in the eastern part of the country, a media report said on Saturday.
Besides familiarising and sharing information in real time, the exercise, which concluded on Friday, also included procedures in low intensity conflict operations, Pakistan`s Inter Services Public Relations said in a statement.
Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and Commander of Saudi Land Forces Prince Khalid Bin Bandar also witnessed the exercise on October 06, Daily Times reported. Military aircraft also participated in the exercise near Jhelum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday