Pakistan, Saudi Arabia conclude military drill
Islamabad: The Pakistan Army and the Royal Saudi Land Forces have concluded their three-week-long joint military exercise in the eastern part of the country, a media report said on Saturday.
Besides familiarising and sharing information in real time, the exercise, which concluded on Friday, also included procedures in low intensity conflict operations, Pakistan`s Inter Services Public Relations said in a statement.
Chief of Army Staff General Ashfaq Parvez Kayani and Commander of Saudi Land Forces Prince Khalid Bin Bandar also witnessed the exercise on October 06, Daily Times reported. Military aircraft also participated in the exercise near Jhelum.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16