Pakistani bomb disposal expert killed in blast
Islamabad: A bomb disposal expert was killed Friday in Pakistan`s Peshawar city while attempting to defuse an explosive device, Geo News reported.
The incident took place in Budh Bair area of the city when bomb squad veteran Hukam Khan, in his late 50s, successfully defused one bomb but was killed when another exploded as he tried to make it safe.
Three police officers were wounded in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued