Pakistani bomb disposal expert killed in blast
Islamabad: A bomb disposal expert was killed Friday in Pakistan`s Peshawar city while attempting to defuse an explosive device, Geo News reported.
The incident took place in Budh Bair area of the city when bomb squad veteran Hukam Khan, in his late 50s, successfully defused one bomb but was killed when another exploded as he tried to make it safe.
Three police officers were wounded in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users