Pakistani bomb disposal expert killed in blast
Islamabad: A bomb disposal expert was killed Friday in Pakistan`s Peshawar city while attempting to defuse an explosive device, Geo News reported.
The incident took place in Budh Bair area of the city when bomb squad veteran Hukam Khan, in his late 50s, successfully defused one bomb but was killed when another exploded as he tried to make it safe.
Three police officers were wounded in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'