Pakistani bomb disposal expert killed in blast
Islamabad: A bomb disposal expert was killed Friday in Pakistan`s Peshawar city while attempting to defuse an explosive device, Geo News reported.
The incident took place in Budh Bair area of the city when bomb squad veteran Hukam Khan, in his late 50s, successfully defused one bomb but was killed when another exploded as he tried to make it safe.
Three police officers were wounded in the blast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NASA inflates spare room in space
- Bihar Class 10th Result 2016, BSEB 10th Result 2016: Bihar Board Matric Class 10 Results 2016 (biharboard.bih.nic.in) to be declared today on May 29
- Kiran Bedi to assume charge as Lt Governor of Puducherry today
- Trials of Talgo train to commence today: Know more about it
- Cristiano Ronaldo strikes shoot-out winner as Real Madrid crowned kings of Europe