PIA flight full, so two get seats in loo instead
Islamabad: The plane was full but the toilet wasn`t. So, throwing all rules and caution to the wind, a Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) captain blithely decided to accommodate two passengers in the toilet of the Lahore-Karachi flight instead.
The incident took place on a flight from Lahore to Karachi due to non-availability of seats, Geo News said on Wednesday, adding tongue in cheek that the national carrier was introducing "its amazing new service for its valued passengers".
The captain of flight PK 303 accommodated two passengers in the aircraft toilet, as all the seats in the plane were occupied.
In December last year, Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani had rejected a business plan submitted by the management of the country`s floundering national carrier.
Gilani said that being a commercial entity, an organisation like PIA had to work out a strategy to overcome its difficulties, make up for the losses and provide satisfactory service to its passengers.
The proposed restructuring plan includes corporate governance, financial restructuring, operational restructuring and marketing.
The Prime Minister had issued a stern warning to the PIA in November.
He had said: "Business as usual is unacceptable."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog