PIA plane crash lands at Muscat Airport, passengers unhurt
Dubai: All 108 passenger on board the Pakistan International Airlines plane had a miraculous escape today when the aircraft crash-landed at the Muscat International Airport due to a technical fault in landing gear.
"All the 108 passengers and crew are safe," Bashiruddin Khan, PIA country Manager in Muscat said.
The Boeing 737 aircraft was coming from Sialkot when it crash-landed.
The aircraft landed tilting on the left and the landing gear on the left of aircraft appears to have broken, Gulf News reported.
The airstrip was closed after the incident.
Khan said that the same aircraft was to return with the passengers to Sialkot.
"We will have to make alternate arrangements for them," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah