PIA plane crash lands at Muscat Airport, passengers unhurt
Dubai: All 108 passenger on board the Pakistan International Airlines plane had a miraculous escape today when the aircraft crash-landed at the Muscat International Airport due to a technical fault in landing gear.
"All the 108 passengers and crew are safe," Bashiruddin Khan, PIA country Manager in Muscat said.
The Boeing 737 aircraft was coming from Sialkot when it crash-landed.
The aircraft landed tilting on the left and the landing gear on the left of aircraft appears to have broken, Gulf News reported.
The airstrip was closed after the incident.
Khan said that the same aircraft was to return with the passengers to Sialkot.
"We will have to make alternate arrangements for them," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!