PIA plane crash lands at Muscat Airport, passengers unhurt
Dubai: All 108 passenger on board the Pakistan International Airlines plane had a miraculous escape today when the aircraft crash-landed at the Muscat International Airport due to a technical fault in landing gear.
"All the 108 passengers and crew are safe," Bashiruddin Khan, PIA country Manager in Muscat said.
The Boeing 737 aircraft was coming from Sialkot when it crash-landed.
The aircraft landed tilting on the left and the landing gear on the left of aircraft appears to have broken, Gulf News reported.
The airstrip was closed after the incident.
Khan said that the same aircraft was to return with the passengers to Sialkot.
"We will have to make alternate arrangements for them," he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed