PIA plane crash lands at Muscat Airport, passengers unhurt
Dubai: All 108 passenger on board the Pakistan International Airlines plane had a miraculous escape today when the aircraft crash-landed at the Muscat International Airport due to a technical fault in landing gear.
"All the 108 passengers and crew are safe," Bashiruddin Khan, PIA country Manager in Muscat said.
The Boeing 737 aircraft was coming from Sialkot when it crash-landed.
The aircraft landed tilting on the left and the landing gear on the left of aircraft appears to have broken, Gulf News reported.
The airstrip was closed after the incident.
Khan said that the same aircraft was to return with the passengers to Sialkot.
"We will have to make alternate arrangements for them," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Shraddha Kapoor to come together! No, we aren’t talking about a film