Punjab Govt responsible for energy crisis: Imran
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has held the Punjab provincial government responsible for the ``worst ever`` energy crisis, saying it has failed to take any constructive step to eliminate the menace of power outage.
Khan said that even after the 18th Amendment, which empowered all Pakistan provinces, the Punjab government has failed to address the power outage issue, reports The Dawn.
He also accused the Punjab government of not paying bills amounting to billions of rupees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’