Punjab Govt responsible for energy crisis: Imran
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has held the Punjab provincial government responsible for the ``worst ever`` energy crisis, saying it has failed to take any constructive step to eliminate the menace of power outage.
Khan said that even after the 18th Amendment, which empowered all Pakistan provinces, the Punjab government has failed to address the power outage issue, reports The Dawn.
He also accused the Punjab government of not paying bills amounting to billions of rupees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Bollywood pays respect to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam