Punjab Govt responsible for energy crisis: Imran
Islamabad: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan has held the Punjab provincial government responsible for the ``worst ever`` energy crisis, saying it has failed to take any constructive step to eliminate the menace of power outage.
Khan said that even after the 18th Amendment, which empowered all Pakistan provinces, the Punjab government has failed to address the power outage issue, reports The Dawn.
He also accused the Punjab government of not paying bills amounting to billions of rupees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie