Roadside bomb kills 2 paramilitary personnel in Pakistan
Peshawar: Two paramilitary personnel were killed and two others injured when their vehicle was targeted with a roadside bomb in the volatile Khyber tribal region in northwest Pakistan on Saturday, officials said.
A convoy of the Frontier Corps was targeted by the remote-controlled bomb in Gurgury area of Khyber Agency, officials said.
The attack was the second incident of its kind in the region since yesterday.
Two Frontier Corps personnel were killed when militants attacked a security check post at Mattani on the outskirts of Peshawar yesterday.
The Lashkar-e-Islam group led by pro-Taliban commander Mangal Bagh is active in this region.
In a separate development, four bodies were found today in different parts of Bara sub-division of Khyber Agency today, officials said.
Their identities and cause of death could not immediately be ascertained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad