Rocket attacks hit Afghan transition ceremony
Mehtar Lam: Two rockets struck
close to a transition ceremony held in the eastern Afghan
province of Laghman on Tuesday, where foreign troops were handing
control over to local forces.
A reporter at the scene said the rockets landed some
300 metres from a civilian and military compound in Mehtar
Lam, a town some two kilometres from where the ceremony was
held, attended by senior officials.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Arvind Kejriwal says Modi declaring emergency in Delhi after AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya's arrest in assault case
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Heavy rainfall forecast in Karnataka as monsoon advances