‘Rs 1 million reward for Musharraf`s head’
Islamabad: Days ahead of Pervez Musharraf’s anticipated return to Pakistan from self-exile, tribal leader Shahzain Bugti, whose grandfather Nawab Bugti was killed during Musharraf’s regime, has announced bounty for the former president.
Shahzain Bugti was quoted as saying on Monday, “We will give Rs 1 million in cash and a bungalow worth Rs 100 million to anybody who kills Musharraf. And we’ll also provide him full security.”
Akbar Bugti was killed in a military operation in Balochistan in 2006. The operation was ordered by the then Army chief and president Pervez Musharraf.
Shahzain is also a leader of his grandfather’s Jamhoori Watan Party. Calling for hanging Musharraf, he said, “The gallows are ready for Musharraf. There will be serious consequences, if the government does not arrest him upon his arrival.”
Musharraf has announced that he will be returning to Pakistan at the end of this month to contest elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Quantico' diva Priyanka Chopra misses mommy during shoots!- See pic
- No trace of missing IAF AN-32 plane as yet; Defence Minister undertakes aerial survey
- 'Dishoom' promotions: Catch Jacqueline Fernandez-John Abraham-Varun Dhawan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Indian aid worker kidnapped in Afghanistan released
- Turkey will adhere to democratic principles, rule of law: Deputy PM