‘Rs 1 million reward for Musharraf`s head’
Islamabad: Days ahead of Pervez Musharraf’s anticipated return to Pakistan from self-exile, tribal leader Shahzain Bugti, whose grandfather Nawab Bugti was killed during Musharraf’s regime, has announced bounty for the former president.
Shahzain Bugti was quoted as saying on Monday, “We will give Rs 1 million in cash and a bungalow worth Rs 100 million to anybody who kills Musharraf. And we’ll also provide him full security.”
Akbar Bugti was killed in a military operation in Balochistan in 2006. The operation was ordered by the then Army chief and president Pervez Musharraf.
Shahzain is also a leader of his grandfather’s Jamhoori Watan Party. Calling for hanging Musharraf, he said, “The gallows are ready for Musharraf. There will be serious consequences, if the government does not arrest him upon his arrival.”
Musharraf has announced that he will be returning to Pakistan at the end of this month to contest elections.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- David Headley reveals Pakistan's role in 26/11 terror attacks
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- UP: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Renowned Urdu poet Nida Fazli dies at 78
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?