Senior Pak diplomat dies in New Delhi
New Delhi: A senior diplomat with the Pakistan High Commission died after suffering an electric shock at his residence in Vasant Vihar here last night.
M Khan Afridi, political counsellor with the High Commission suffered the shock in the bathroom of his house at around 8.30 pm and collapsed, official sources said.
The 47-year-old official was rushed to Fortis Hospital in Vasant Vihar where he was declared brought dead. His body was taken back to Pakistan last night itself, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Panel discussion on Kejriwal's poisonous radio ad on Dadri incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!