Senior Pak diplomat dies in New Delhi
New Delhi: A senior diplomat with the Pakistan High Commission died after suffering an electric shock at his residence in Vasant Vihar here last night.
M Khan Afridi, political counsellor with the High Commission suffered the shock in the bathroom of his house at around 8.30 pm and collapsed, official sources said.
The 47-year-old official was rushed to Fortis Hospital in Vasant Vihar where he was declared brought dead. His body was taken back to Pakistan last night itself, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand