Senior Pak diplomat dies in New Delhi
New Delhi: A senior diplomat with the Pakistan High Commission died after suffering an electric shock at his residence in Vasant Vihar here last night.
M Khan Afridi, political counsellor with the High Commission suffered the shock in the bathroom of his house at around 8.30 pm and collapsed, official sources said.
The 47-year-old official was rushed to Fortis Hospital in Vasant Vihar where he was declared brought dead. His body was taken back to Pakistan last night itself, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Dawood Ibrahim's surrender offer rejected due to a 'condition', clarifies Sharad Pawar
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- UPSC Results 2014: Meet top three toppers