Suicide bomb specialist Taliban commander held in Swat
Islamabad: Pakistani security forces have nabbed a top commander of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Shura Nasim alias Abu Faraj from the Charbagh region in Swat.
Sources said Faraj masterminded several suicide attacks which have rocked Pakistan in the recent past.
A close associate of the Swat Taliban chief Mullah Fazlullah, Faraj used to run a terror training camp were he trained young children to carry out suicide attacks, The News reports.
It may be noted that Faraj’s father Darvesh, who himself was a Taliban commander, surrendered before the troops a few days back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda