Suicide bomb specialist Taliban commander held in Swat
Islamabad: Pakistani security forces have nabbed a top commander of the Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) Shura Nasim alias Abu Faraj from the Charbagh region in Swat.
Sources said Faraj masterminded several suicide attacks which have rocked Pakistan in the recent past.
A close associate of the Swat Taliban chief Mullah Fazlullah, Faraj used to run a terror training camp were he trained young children to carry out suicide attacks, The News reports.
It may be noted that Faraj’s father Darvesh, who himself was a Taliban commander, surrendered before the troops a few days back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation