Three killed in blasts in northwest Pakistan
Islamabad: At least three persons, including two school students, were killed in two back-to-back explosions in northwest Pakistan on Sunday.
The first explosion took place in Shiblan area in Parachinar, the capital of Kurram Agency, when a vehicle struck a roadside bomb.
As a result, two students were killed and another sustained injuries, Geo TV reported.
The other blast occurred in Daal area minutes after the first one, killing a person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?