UAE carries out 64 water projects in Pakistan
Islamabad: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has completed 64 water projects being carried out in Pakistan`s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in the northwest and southern region at a cost of about $5.80 million.
The move follows UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan`s directives to support water sector in the regions and poor areas of Pakistan, the administration of the UAE Project to Assist Pakistan said in a statement.
It said the purpose of implementing these projects was to provide clean drinking water to areas facing various health problems posed bye water pollution and difficulty in accessing clean water.
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match
- Congress may project Priyanka Gandhi or Rahul Gandhi as its CM candidate for UP polls 2017