UAE carries out 64 water projects in Pakistan
Islamabad: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has completed 64 water projects being carried out in Pakistan`s Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province in the northwest and southern region at a cost of about $5.80 million.
The move follows UAE President Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan`s directives to support water sector in the regions and poor areas of Pakistan, the administration of the UAE Project to Assist Pakistan said in a statement.
It said the purpose of implementing these projects was to provide clean drinking water to areas facing various health problems posed bye water pollution and difficulty in accessing clean water.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'