‘UFO’ disturbs air traffic in East China
New Delhi: The municipal government in China have revealed that an unidentified flying object (UFO) recently disrupted air traffic over Hangzhou, capital of east China``s Zhejiang Province.
Xiaoshan Airport was shut down after the unidentified flying object was detected at around 9 pm, reports Xinhua.
Due to this, some flights were even rerouted to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi cities, said an airport spokesman.
However, the airport had resumed operations and more details would be revealed after an investigation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing