‘UFO’ disturbs air traffic in East China
New Delhi: The municipal government in China have revealed that an unidentified flying object (UFO) recently disrupted air traffic over Hangzhou, capital of east China``s Zhejiang Province.
Xiaoshan Airport was shut down after the unidentified flying object was detected at around 9 pm, reports Xinhua.
Due to this, some flights were even rerouted to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi cities, said an airport spokesman.
However, the airport had resumed operations and more details would be revealed after an investigation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Audio-Technica launches noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones
- RSS defamation case: Supreme Court to hear Rahul Gandhi's appeal
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S, 3S Prime to go on sale today
- Sakshi Malik arrives to rousing reception, felicitated by Haryana government
- Trump slams Clinton for `Third World`- style corruption