‘UFO’ disturbs air traffic in East China
New Delhi: The municipal government in China have revealed that an unidentified flying object (UFO) recently disrupted air traffic over Hangzhou, capital of east China``s Zhejiang Province.
Xiaoshan Airport was shut down after the unidentified flying object was detected at around 9 pm, reports Xinhua.
Due to this, some flights were even rerouted to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi cities, said an airport spokesman.
However, the airport had resumed operations and more details would be revealed after an investigation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report