‘UFO’ disturbs air traffic in East China
New Delhi: The municipal government in China have revealed that an unidentified flying object (UFO) recently disrupted air traffic over Hangzhou, capital of east China``s Zhejiang Province.
Xiaoshan Airport was shut down after the unidentified flying object was detected at around 9 pm, reports Xinhua.
Due to this, some flights were even rerouted to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi cities, said an airport spokesman.
However, the airport had resumed operations and more details would be revealed after an investigation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- BSF trooper shoots dead young Muslim woman in Tripura after unsuccessful rape bid - Know what happened
- Brazilian scientists found another type of Zika-transmitting mosquito
- Nagarjuna turns singer for 'Nirmala Convent'
- Legendary artist S H Raza passes away
- 'Ready to clutch a beer' says UK's first double hand transplant patient!- Watch