‘UFO’ disturbs air traffic in East China
New Delhi: The municipal government in China have revealed that an unidentified flying object (UFO) recently disrupted air traffic over Hangzhou, capital of east China``s Zhejiang Province.
Xiaoshan Airport was shut down after the unidentified flying object was detected at around 9 pm, reports Xinhua.
Due to this, some flights were even rerouted to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi cities, said an airport spokesman.
However, the airport had resumed operations and more details would be revealed after an investigation, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Fardeen Khan SLAMS body shamers, hits back with an open letter—Read full text
- Meet the ladies of 'Housefull3' in a brand new POSTER—See inside
- Amitabh clears air about NDA's 2-year anniversary event, says only hosting segment on girl child campaign
- 'Banjo' motion poster: Watch the brilliant backdrop flavoured with powerful Indian beats!
- Five brilliant tips on age management!