Chennai blasts: Suspect`s sketch drawn after examining CCTV footage
Zee Media Bureau/Himanshu Kapoor
Chennai: In what could be a major breakthrough into the Bangalore-Guwahati Express twin blasts probe here, the investigators on Sunday have drawn a sketch of the suspect who was caught on a CCTV camera wearing a handkerchief trying to hide his face on a Bangalore station.
The suspect is also believe to be the same man who was seen running at the Chennai Central Railway Station platform minutes before the explosions took place on Wednesday, in which one person was killed.
The sketch was prepared after the experts carefully examined the CCTV footage collected from the Chennai and Bangalore railway stations.
As the investigation continues in the case, the police had yesterday said that the suspect did not board the train but disembarked from coach S3 next to S4 and S5 coaches which bore the brunt of the blasts.
Police officials, as part of their investigation, are also enquiring the co-passengers to establish the identity of the suspect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS