Conference on An-32 aircraft in TN
Coimbatore: A wide range of issues regarding operation and maintenance of the Antanov-32 Aircraft, used by the IAF for its transport requirements, were discussed at a two-day annual An-32 Operative Conference which began at Sulur Air Force Station near here Wednesday.
The conference provided a suitable platform for interaction among the specialists and operators of the An-32 Aircraft, which is of Russian origin, an official release said here.
Air Marshal R K Jolly, Air Officer, Commanding-In Chief, Southern Air Command, inaugurated the conference.
Delegates from various An-32 operating Units, Base Repair Depots and specialists from supporting organisations like Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL and Indian Oil Corporation, participated in the conference, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday