Conference on An-32 aircraft in TN
Coimbatore: A wide range of issues regarding operation and maintenance of the Antanov-32 Aircraft, used by the IAF for its transport requirements, were discussed at a two-day annual An-32 Operative Conference which began at Sulur Air Force Station near here Wednesday.
The conference provided a suitable platform for interaction among the specialists and operators of the An-32 Aircraft, which is of Russian origin, an official release said here.
Air Marshal R K Jolly, Air Officer, Commanding-In Chief, Southern Air Command, inaugurated the conference.
Delegates from various An-32 operating Units, Base Repair Depots and specialists from supporting organisations like Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL and Indian Oil Corporation, participated in the conference, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj