Conference on An-32 aircraft in TN
Coimbatore: A wide range of issues regarding operation and maintenance of the Antanov-32 Aircraft, used by the IAF for its transport requirements, were discussed at a two-day annual An-32 Operative Conference which began at Sulur Air Force Station near here Wednesday.
The conference provided a suitable platform for interaction among the specialists and operators of the An-32 Aircraft, which is of Russian origin, an official release said here.
Air Marshal R K Jolly, Air Officer, Commanding-In Chief, Southern Air Command, inaugurated the conference.
Delegates from various An-32 operating Units, Base Repair Depots and specialists from supporting organisations like Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL and Indian Oil Corporation, participated in the conference, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!