Conference on An-32 aircraft in TN
Coimbatore: A wide range of issues regarding operation and maintenance of the Antanov-32 Aircraft, used by the IAF for its transport requirements, were discussed at a two-day annual An-32 Operative Conference which began at Sulur Air Force Station near here Wednesday.
The conference provided a suitable platform for interaction among the specialists and operators of the An-32 Aircraft, which is of Russian origin, an official release said here.
Air Marshal R K Jolly, Air Officer, Commanding-In Chief, Southern Air Command, inaugurated the conference.
Delegates from various An-32 operating Units, Base Repair Depots and specialists from supporting organisations like Hindustan Aeronautics Limited HAL and Indian Oil Corporation, participated in the conference, it said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- Grand Alliance set to win Bihar election: Survey