Discharge from Mettur dam reduced to 3,000 cusecs
Salem: Discharge from Mettur dam was reduced today from 5,000 cusecs to 3,000 cusecs due to heavy rain in delta areas.
The water level in the dam stood at 84.54 feet against its full level of 120 feet. The inflow was 3,577 and cusecs outflow 3000 cusecs, PWD sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy