Five persons killed as goods train hits motorcycles in TN
Tirunelveli (TN): Five persons were killed today when a goods train collided with two motorcycles at an unmanned level-crossing at Tazhaikulam near Nanguneri area of the district, police said.
The motorcycle riders tried to cross the track when the train was approaching and they were thrown off their vehicles in the impact of the collision.
The five persons died on spot, police said, adding, the goods train was hauling oil-containers from Kochi to Tirunelveli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch