House surgeon assaulted
Madurai: A medical student hailing from Haryana, doing his house surgency the Government hospital here, was allegedly assaulted by four other students, police said on Saturday.
Rajesh Bhosle was allegedly beaten up by the four, also
doing their house surgency on March 22 for reportedly
not informing them before going on leave for a week.
Police said Raghul Raj, Raveendraprabhu, Mohanasundaram
and Arul Prakash were angry as they had to do more work,and
entered into heated exchange with Bhosle,leading to the clash.
The scuffle created anxious moments for patients in the ward. Bhosle has got himself admitted after he suffered injuries in the attack, police said. A case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum