House surgeon assaulted
Madurai: A medical student hailing from Haryana, doing his house surgency the Government hospital here, was allegedly assaulted by four other students, police said on Saturday.
Rajesh Bhosle was allegedly beaten up by the four, also
doing their house surgency on March 22 for reportedly
not informing them before going on leave for a week.
Police said Raghul Raj, Raveendraprabhu, Mohanasundaram
and Arul Prakash were angry as they had to do more work,and
entered into heated exchange with Bhosle,leading to the clash.
The scuffle created anxious moments for patients in the ward. Bhosle has got himself admitted after he suffered injuries in the attack, police said. A case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29