House surgeon assaulted
Madurai: A medical student hailing from Haryana, doing his house surgency the Government hospital here, was allegedly assaulted by four other students, police said on Saturday.
Rajesh Bhosle was allegedly beaten up by the four, also
doing their house surgency on March 22 for reportedly
not informing them before going on leave for a week.
Police said Raghul Raj, Raveendraprabhu, Mohanasundaram
and Arul Prakash were angry as they had to do more work,and
entered into heated exchange with Bhosle,leading to the clash.
The scuffle created anxious moments for patients in the ward. Bhosle has got himself admitted after he suffered injuries in the attack, police said. A case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Earthquake rocks southwest France, no casualties reported
- West Bengal polls fifth phase to decide fate of four Narada 'stung' Trinamool biggies
- Campaigning ends for Bengal polls fifth phase
- Turkish scribes get two years jail for publishing Prophet cartoon
- 60 percent voting in 2nd phase of panchayat polls in Bihar