Jaya case: Evidence of three more defence witnesses recorded
Bangalore: The Special Court trying the disproportionate assets case against Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa today recorded the evidence of three more defence witnesses.
Judge MS Balakrishna adjourned the matter to tomorrow for further recording of evidence of defence witnesses and their cross examination.
Jayalalithaa is facing charges that she accumulated wealth of Rs 66.65 crore disproportionate to her known sources of income when she was chief minister from 1991 to 1996.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love