Kenyan woman detained at airport
Chennai: A 26-year-old Kenyan woman was detained by immigration authorities here after it was found that she allegedly had a fake visa and overstayed in India, airport authorities said.
The woman, Jacinta Mueni, arrived here from Hyderabad to board an early morning flight to Doha.
During checks, it was found that she had a fake visa besides had overstayed in India.
She was detained and being questioned by the authorities, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video