Land grabbing case: Bail for ex-TM minister
Chennai: Madras High Court Friday granted
anticipatory bail to former Tamil Nadu minister and DMK leader Parithi Ilamvazhuthi, who apprehended arrest in a land grabbing case.
Granting the advance bail, Justice C T Selvam directed
Illamvazhuthi to appear before police as and when required by
Ilamvazhuthi had sought the bail following a complaint
lodged by one Ranga Reddy of Villivalkam alleging grabbing of
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack