Man floats in sea for 3 hrs with tri-colour
Rameswaram: A 28-year-old man floated in the
sea here for three hours holding the tri-colour aloft as part
of celebrating the country`s 65th Independence Day.
Rajendrakumar of Mandapam Fishermen Colony said later
that through his feat he also wanted to highlight his desire
of establishment of a `corrupt free` India and all Indians to
be treated equally without any discrimination.
He also wanted freedom fighters, who struggled for the
nation`s freedom, to be treated with respect.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert