Man lays foundation stone for his graveyard
Tirunelveli: In a bizarre incident, a 52-year -old man here arranged a feast for relatives and friends for laying the foundation stone of his graveyard on Friday.
Thavasikani of Ramakrishnapuram village near Kalakaadu, living alone due to differences with wife and son, decided to build his own resting place, fearing that they would not give him a proper funeral.
He sent out printed invitations to his relatives and friends for the function, local revenue officials said, adding Thavasikani was constructing the graveyard in his own garden.
"I am alone, though I have my wife and son. I don`t know what will they do after I die. Hence, I decided to construct the graveyard myself in my garden," he told his relatives.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III