Namakkal: Woman kills son, committs suicide
Namakkal: Unable to come to terms with the death of her husband, a woman killed her three-year-old son by administering poison and later committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence at Attur, the police said.
They added that the 21-year-old woman`s husband, a lorry owner
had passed away three months after suffering from high fever.
She was also pursuing her Bsc maths course even after his
She decided to take the extreme step last night as she could
not bear a life without him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise
- Tour de France 2016: Chris Froome on brink of 3rd title as Ion Izaguirre wins penultimate stage
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar monitors search operations but no sign of missing IAF plane