Namakkal: Woman kills son, committs suicide
Namakkal: Unable to come to terms with the death of her husband, a woman killed her three-year-old son by administering poison and later committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence at Attur, the police said.
They added that the 21-year-old woman`s husband, a lorry owner
had passed away three months after suffering from high fever.
She was also pursuing her Bsc maths course even after his
She decided to take the extreme step last night as she could
not bear a life without him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Congress condemns Punjab Health Minister's 'shameful' remark on drugs
- Court relaxes bail conditions of accused in Suraj Parmar suicide case
- Lionel Messi's retirement not to change endorsement pact: Tata Motors
- New leaked iPhone 7 images show large cameras
- HILARIOUS: Virender Sehwag wishes former Daredevils team-mate Kevin Pietersen Happy Birthday in funny style!