Namakkal: Woman kills son, committs suicide
Namakkal: Unable to come to terms with the death of her husband, a woman killed her three-year-old son by administering poison and later committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence at Attur, the police said.
They added that the 21-year-old woman`s husband, a lorry owner
had passed away three months after suffering from high fever.
She was also pursuing her Bsc maths course even after his
She decided to take the extreme step last night as she could
not bear a life without him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them