Namakkal: Woman kills son, committs suicide
Namakkal: Unable to come to terms with the death of her husband, a woman killed her three-year-old son by administering poison and later committed suicide by hanging herself at her residence at Attur, the police said.
They added that the 21-year-old woman`s husband, a lorry owner
had passed away three months after suffering from high fever.
She was also pursuing her Bsc maths course even after his
She decided to take the extreme step last night as she could
not bear a life without him, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price