Police SSI killed in mishap in Tamil Nadu
Salem: A Police special sub-inspector
died on Friday after his two-wheeler collided with a container-lorry, police said.
The SSI, Kallan (50) was returning to Nilgiris after bandobast duty at Dharmapuri when the lorry loaded with cars hit his motorcycle near Mecheri.
The lorry driver fled from the spot.
A case has been registered, police said, adding, the deceased was the SSI at Sholurmattam in Nilgiris district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Warning message on banned sites: ISPs run into technical issue
- M&M launches DiGiSense platform to access vital vehicle info
- Oil falls amid supply glut, lower prospects of output freeze
- UN verified Dawood's Pak addresses, wife, father's name, aliases; high time it extradites him: MEA
- Injured Cristiano Ronaldo absent from Portugal squad for World Cup 2018 qualifying round