Ramadoss, Anbumani quizzed by CBI in murder case
Chennai: CBI has questioned Pattali Makkal
Katchi (PMK) founder S Ramadoss and his son, former Union
Minister Anbumani Ramadoss, in connection with the murder of a
relative of Tamil Nadu minister for Commercial taxes C Ve
Shanmugam, sources said.
While the senior PMK leader was questioned last evening,
Anbumani Ramadoss was interrogated few days back, they said.
A relative of Shanmugam, Muruganandham, was murdered by an
armed gang on May 8, 2006, when they tried to attack the
former at his house in Tindivanam.
Muruganandham died while trying to save the life of
Shanmugam, AIADMK strongman in Villupuram district.
The attack was following political enmity between Shanmugam
Last month CBI had questioned Srinivasan, brother of
Ramadoss, in connection with the case.
The Madras High Court had in October last year ordered a
CBI inquiry into the murder case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal