Ramadoss, Anbumani quizzed by CBI in murder case
Chennai: CBI has questioned Pattali Makkal
Katchi (PMK) founder S Ramadoss and his son, former Union
Minister Anbumani Ramadoss, in connection with the murder of a
relative of Tamil Nadu minister for Commercial taxes C Ve
Shanmugam, sources said.
While the senior PMK leader was questioned last evening,
Anbumani Ramadoss was interrogated few days back, they said.
A relative of Shanmugam, Muruganandham, was murdered by an
armed gang on May 8, 2006, when they tried to attack the
former at his house in Tindivanam.
Muruganandham died while trying to save the life of
Shanmugam, AIADMK strongman in Villupuram district.
The attack was following political enmity between Shanmugam
Last month CBI had questioned Srinivasan, brother of
Ramadoss, in connection with the case.
The Madras High Court had in October last year ordered a
CBI inquiry into the murder case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Trade unions` strike hits normal life across India
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news