Ramadoss, Anbumani quizzed by CBI in murder case
Chennai: CBI has questioned Pattali Makkal
Katchi (PMK) founder S Ramadoss and his son, former Union
Minister Anbumani Ramadoss, in connection with the murder of a
relative of Tamil Nadu minister for Commercial taxes C Ve
Shanmugam, sources said.
While the senior PMK leader was questioned last evening,
Anbumani Ramadoss was interrogated few days back, they said.
A relative of Shanmugam, Muruganandham, was murdered by an
armed gang on May 8, 2006, when they tried to attack the
former at his house in Tindivanam.
Muruganandham died while trying to save the life of
Shanmugam, AIADMK strongman in Villupuram district.
The attack was following political enmity between Shanmugam
Last month CBI had questioned Srinivasan, brother of
Ramadoss, in connection with the case.
The Madras High Court had in October last year ordered a
CBI inquiry into the murder case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Five nations pull out of SAARC Summit to express solidarity with India over Uri attack
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof