Sharjah-bound passenger held with forged passport
Coimbatore: A 32-year-old man, who attempted to travel to Sharjah on a forged passport, was arrested at the City airport on Tuesday, police said.
Security officials, who were checking passengers boarding the Sharjah flight early today, interrogated a person on suspicion. On verification, he was found to be possessing a forged passport,originally issued to one Ambazhakan, police said.
Inquiries revealed that the person--32-year old Balusami of Cuddalore district-- was going to Dubai, to work as construction worker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued