Sri Lankan navalmen attack Indian boats with stones, logs
Rameswaram(TN): Sri Lankan navalmen allegedly attacked 10 boats of Indian fishermen with stones and logs when they were fishing near Katchativu early this morning.
Fisheries department officials said the naval personnel also cut the fishing nets in the boats and threw them into the sea. No fishermen was injured in the incident, they said.
They said the boats were part of a fleet of 696 boats that had put out to sea last night off Dhanushkodi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation