Sri Lankan navalmen attack Indian boats with stones, logs
Rameswaram(TN): Sri Lankan navalmen allegedly attacked 10 boats of Indian fishermen with stones and logs when they were fishing near Katchativu early this morning.
Fisheries department officials said the naval personnel also cut the fishing nets in the boats and threw them into the sea. No fishermen was injured in the incident, they said.
They said the boats were part of a fleet of 696 boats that had put out to sea last night off Dhanushkodi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE