TN CM gives cash relief to families on Flag Day
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa
Friday distributed a host of welfare assistance to families of ex-service men as part of Flag Day events.
It included cash assistance to former personnel and their wards and cash compensation to families of defence personnel hailing from the state killed during duty, among others.
She also contributed a sum of Rs 10,000 towards Flag Day funds, a government release here said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself