TN CM gives cash relief to families on Flag Day
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa
Friday distributed a host of welfare assistance to families of ex-service men as part of Flag Day events.
It included cash assistance to former personnel and their wards and cash compensation to families of defence personnel hailing from the state killed during duty, among others.
She also contributed a sum of Rs 10,000 towards Flag Day funds, a government release here said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says