TN CM gives cash relief to families on Flag Day
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa
Friday distributed a host of welfare assistance to families of ex-service men as part of Flag Day events.
It included cash assistance to former personnel and their wards and cash compensation to families of defence personnel hailing from the state killed during duty, among others.
She also contributed a sum of Rs 10,000 towards Flag Day funds, a government release here said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah