TN CM gives cash relief to families on Flag Day
Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Jayalalithaa
Friday distributed a host of welfare assistance to families of ex-service men as part of Flag Day events.
It included cash assistance to former personnel and their wards and cash compensation to families of defence personnel hailing from the state killed during duty, among others.
She also contributed a sum of Rs 10,000 towards Flag Day funds, a government release here said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan